Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rooftops And Invitations

Discover women's grey boots with OASAP. Shop hundreds of yellow boots, brown boots, grey boots and black boots with OASAP.


Happy Friday! Tonight we have a little double date planned including seeing Five Year Engagement- I'm beyond excited! Emily Blunt is my most favorite. Saturday I am crossing my fingers that we go bowling and Sunday I believe I am working at the store again! Should be an eventful weekend which I am in dire need of from this past weeks events. Did I mention that I got rear-ended on Tuesday? Luckily there were no injuries/damage to my car... just some old little lady not realizing it was a red light- boo! Anyway, thank goodness it's Friday!
Outfit: Dress- ASOS Belt- c/o Oasap Wedges and Hair Bow- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment